Complexica provides enterprise software applications that harness the power of Artificial Intelligence and big data to improve the effectiveness of sales & marketing activities, particularly in the areas of promotional planning, pricing, and product mix, through to sales force automation, CRM, online recommendation engines, and guided selling, in-field quoting and order processing. Our software applications are cloud-based and powered by our proprietary computational engine Larry, the Digital Analyst®, which is based on a variety of smart and adaptive algorithms:The objective of our software is to provide automated “answers” and “insights” to the people who need them – from executives and divisional managers, right down to sales reps in the field – at the exact moment they need them, and to automatically record each activiy in a "Touchless" CRM. Our software applications are particularly well suited for automating and optimising the answers to the following questions:
- Where are the highest value opportunities in each territory or region? (both customers and prospects)
- Which customers and prospects should we visit or call this day/week/month? (based on possible churn, highest value opportunities, and other aspects)
- How can we personalise each customer conversation?
- What is the "next best action" or "next best offer" for each customer?
- What value-adding insights can we provide our customers to "change the conversation"?
- How can we maximise the revenue and margin of each quote, order, or online transaction?
- How can we help our sales team sell more at a higher margin through guided selling?
- How can we optimise our sales structure? marketing investments?
- What product and categories should we promote? when? where? at what price?
By automating the data collection and analysis required to answer such questions, Larry, the Digital Analyst® can provide your organisation with real-time answers, insights, and recommendations. To learn more about our AI-based software applications for optimising sales & marketing activities, please contact us.