CIO Boardroom Lunch and Presentation:
AI-driven Digital Enablement and the modern CIO
Everyone knows that technology is re-writing the face of many industries across the globe – with terms like “Artificial Intelligence”, “Big Data” and “Digital Transformation” entering our everyday vocabulary and raising the prominence of the CIO office in organisations.
But how can it help your company make better decisions that reduce cost and deliver new value?
Complexica, a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence software for decision optimisation and winner of the 2018 Australian "Innovation of the Year" award from the Australian Information Industry Association (AiiA), is inviting you to an educational presentation on AI-driven Digital Enablement and the modern CIO.
The presentation will be delivered by Matt Michalewicz – author, speaker, innovator and 20-year veteran in the field of applied Artificial Intelligence and digital disruption - and will provide both an explanation on Artificial Intelligence and use cases on how Australian companies are using it – Metcash, PFD Foods, Dulux, Pernod Ricard, and Bunzl – but also how digitisation and digital enablement have been used to:
- Improve margin through optimised demand forecasting, dynamic pricing, dynamic bundling, cross-sell and up-sell
- Dynamically segment and prioritise customers based on Opportunity/Gap Modelling
- Access predictive capabilities to forecast and measure the value of plans based on volume, revenue, and margin predictions
- Produce promotional campaigns that optimise trade-spend allocation
- Enable and accelerate Digital Transformation strategies
- Enable competitive repositioning through new digital models and digital platforms
- Optimise decision-making across multiple silos, operating sites and time horizons
- Drive tighter integration in Sales, Marketing and Supply chain processes
- Redefine customer experience and employee experience to create and deliver new value
- Modernise labour intensive, paper-based, spreadsheet-centric processes to reduce cost and overhead.
WHEN: Tuesday 3 September 12:00-14:00
WHERE: Aria Sydney 1 Macquarie Street Sydney
COST: Free (Registration by Invitation only). Please register by filling out the form below
Matt Michalewicz has more than 20 years of experience in starting and running high-growth tech companies, especially in the areas of machine learning, predictive analytics, and decision optimisation. He is currently the CEO of Complexica, a provider of award-winning Artificial Intelligence software for optimising sales & marketing activities, and a director of several ASX-listed companies, including Prophecy International (ASX: PRO), ComOps (ASX: COM), and LBT Innovations (ASX: LBT). He is also the author of several books, including Life in Half a Second, Winning Credibility, Puzzle-Based Learning, and Adaptive Business Intelligence. For more information, please visit: http://www.michalewicz.com.au/biography
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW - PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED DUE TO SPACIAL CAPACITY OF VENUE: