Good decisions create value – whether they’re pricing decisions, marketing decisions, resource allocation decisions, or production decisions. Poor decisions on the other hand, destroy value. The problem with making good decisions – particularly in complex and dynamic environments – is the daunting amount of data analysis that must be undertaken. By the time it's done – if at all – the opportunity might have expired. For this reason, business decisions are usually sub-optimal at best. And the greater the operational scale and complexity, the more sub optimal they become.
Powered by the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence, Larry, the Digital Analyst® automates these complex analytical tasks and workflows, enabling sales, marketing, & supply chain staff to make better & faster decisions in the most complex of environments. Larry, the Digital Analyst® was named the 2018 Australian Innovation of the Year. At its core, Larry, the Digital Analyst® is made up of a variety of smart algorithms, such as Bayesian networks, artificial neural networks, and genetic algorithms, among others. These algorithms perform certain tasks – such as data collection, augmentation, predictive modelling, trade-off analysis, optimisation, and so forth – to provide optimised decision recommendations to sales, marketing, & supply chain staff. When applied to sales & marketing activities, Larry can improve revenue & margin by directing sales staff to the best opportunities, along with recommendations on what conversations to have, what products to offer, and what price to quote. Larry can also optimise promotional planning, sales territory mapping, pricing & margin, as well as cross-selling, up-selling and churn prevention.
Larry, the Digital Analyst® is cloud-based and deployed through our enterprise software applications for solving specific sales & marketing challenges :
- Promotional Campaign Manager (PCM) for optimising retail promotions, pricing, and ranging, as well as trade spend allocations
- What-if Simulator & Optimiser for optimising sales territory mapping, resource distribution, journey plans, and customer segmentation
- Customer Opportunity Profiler (COP) for profiling customers, optimising call planning, and personalising customer interactions (Next Best Conversation™)
- Order Management System (OMS) for intelligent quoting, order processing, and dynamic pricing
- "Touchless" CRM for sales force automation
- E-commerce Recommendation Engine for optimising online sales
Watch this short demo to see Larry, the Digital Analyst® in action