Executive Boardroom Lunch and Presentation:
AI-driven Retail Execution, Demand Management & Price Promotion OptimisationEveryone knows that technology is re-writing the face of many industries across the globe, with terms like “Artificial Intelligence" and “Digital Transformation” entering our everyday vocabulary.
But how can it help your company predict and respond to changes in the market, and optimise decision-making across multiple silos, territories and time horizons?
Complexica, 2018 AiiA Innovator of the Year, invites you to a fine dining experience and presentation. Enjoy Chef Matt Moran’s award-winning menu and a striking view of the Sydney Opera House, whilst listening to an educational presentation led by Matt Michalewicz, CEO of Complexica, speaker, author, innovator and 20-year veteran in the field of applied AI and digital transformation.
The presentation will provide both an explanation on Artificial Intelligence and digitisation and case studies on how Australian companies, including Metcash, PFD Foods, Dulux, Pernod Ricard, and Bunzl are using it to:
- Produce optimised promotional plans with advanced price elasticity and cannibalisation modelling capabilities
- Replace home-grown spreadsheets and automate labour intensive processes to reduce overheads
- Simulate the effect of changes in resource allocation and readily adapt to changes in downstream demand or upstream supply
- Close the gap in forecasting accuracy and find the optimal inventory level to meet service levels whilst minimising working capital exposure
- Optimise in-field activities and predict the Next Best Store to visit to unlock revenues and minimise the risk of lost sales due to stockouts
- Dynamically re-prioritise the call plan to extract maximum value from the long tail of stores, resellers and customers
- Drive tighter integration in sales, marketing, S&OP and supply chain processes
WHEN: Thursday, 14th November 12:00-14:00
WHERE: Aria Sydney 1 Macquarie Street Sydney
COST: Free (Registration by Invitation only). Please register by filling out the form below
Matt Michalewicz has more than 20 years of experience in starting and running high-growth tech companies, especially in the areas of machine learning, predictive analytics, and decision optimisation. He is currently the CEO of Complexica, a provider of award-winning Artificial Intelligence software for optimising sales & marketing activities, and a director of several ASX-listed companies, including Prophecy International (ASX: PRO), ComOps (ASX: COM), and LBT Innovations (ASX: LBT). He is also the author of several books, including Life in Half a Second, Winning Credibility, Puzzle-Based Learning, and Adaptive Business Intelligence. For more information, please visit: http://www.michalewicz.com.au/biography
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW - PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED DUE TO SPACIAL CAPACITY OF VENUE: