Efficient rail management
RAILTrack is a state of the art, highly graphical management system for Rail Operators and Rail Terminals. It is a complete and comprehensive solution, providing rail terminals of any size with all the required planning, operational and management tools their business requires. It is a cost effective solution which maximises productivity, while reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). RAILTrack runs on leading well established platforms (Windows 10, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS and Android Mobile Devices) and permits multiple terminals to share a single server/database platform.
- Highly Graphical Rail Planning module, including Visual Rail Scan Plan, Wagon Planning etc.
- Graphical Yard Management, including Yard Queues, Container Lists, Yard Location Filters etc.
- Advanced features including Rail Crew Rostering and Fatigue Management.
- Extensive financial and KPI reporting on individual trains and services including costing of individual train services.
- Electronic Import and Export of Rail Consists files between different rail terminals.
- Yard Equipment Control & Management System, incorporating advanced features such as equipment pooling and cycling, twin-lift capability on yard equipment etc.
- Advanced Rail Slot Booking System for clients to book slot via the web based portal
- Integrated EDI Processing and Translation System, with number of message formats, such as Gate Reports, “Underbond” Clearance Messages and others.
- A highly configurable Billing System, capable of extensive tariff management, multiple currencies, tax rate assignment etc.
- Extensive report generation capabilities, incorporating operational, management and KPI reports.
- Mobile applications running on Android and Windows based devices, capable of providing real time information anywhere in the terminal or yard.
- Web Based Application (Portal) for customer access to various modules including, Container Availability Reports, Storage Calculator, Train Slot Booking system and others.
- Allows integrating of modules from our other products, such as EPMS (Empty Park Management System).
- Allows integrating with our Ancillary Modules such as HR, Maintenance, CRM etc.
- Increases productivity, efficiency and accuracy by providing a single, state of the art tool for the management of all container related activities of the rail terminal.
- A highly graphical interface which is easy to learn and easy to use.
- Extensive customisation and configuration capabilities allowing the system to meet the exact requirements of the rail terminal operation.
- Minimises customer phone and email enquiries by providing information access via the Web Portal.
To explore how Complexica can enhance your rail management, please contact us