Complexica Pty Ltd, a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence software for optimising sales, marketing, and supply chain activities, announced today that the company’s CEO Matt Michalewicz will provide a keynote on the topic of "Optimising Supply Chains through Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation" at the Australian Supply Chain Summit on 3rd November in Melbourne. Matt will also moderate a panel around overcoming demand forecasting and supply planning challenges, where discussion topics will include forecasting & planning during times of chaos & uncertainty, executing intelligent data-driven decisions, and optimising supply & demand planning strategies. Complexica was also recently named the 2022 Supply Chain Innovator of the Year for its Supply & Demand Planner.
The summit will focus on addressing current supply chain obstacles, designing effective supply chain management strategies, focusing on effective demand forecasting & supply planning, and discussing new trends in the world of supply chain & logistics. Other invited speakers include:
- Giuseppe Reina, Global Head, Demand Planning at Gant
- Jane Lonard, Global Head of Supply Planning at Aesop
- Julian Paynter, General Manager Inventory & Planning at Gazman
- Jo Hammond General Manager, Health, Safety & Wellbeing Supply Chain & Logistics at Coles Group
- Kelli Eaton, General Manager Transport & International Operations
- Matthew Cam, Head of Supply Chain Planning & Projects at Treasury Wine Estates
The summit will attract decision-makers in supply chain management, supply and demand planning, inventory and warehouse management, transportation & logistics, and shipping & freight. The live in-person conference will be held at Zinc Federation Square, Melbourne.
For more information on the summit and to register, please click here
Learn more about Complexica’s Supply & Demand Planning capability here