Complexica Pty Ltd, a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence software for optimising sales, marketing, and supply chain activities, announced today that the company’s CEO Matt Michalewicz will provide a keynote on the topic of "Optimising Supply Chains through Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation" at the 2023 Australian Supply Chain Summit, held on the 6th of June in Sydney. Matt Michalewicz will also moderate a panel around establishing customer-centric demand forecasting & supply planning strategies, where discussion topics will include forecasting around chaos & uncertainty, effective S&OP strategies to balance demand and supply, and introducing strong planning systems & processes for continuous improvement.
The summit will focus on addressing current supply chain obstacles, designing effective supply chain management strategies, focusing on effective demand forecasting & supply planning, and discussing new trends in the world of supply chain & logistics. Other invited speakers include:
- Shauna Brennan, General Manager Supply Chain at Ramsay Health Care
- Ben Sheenan, General Manager Operations at Fisher & Paykel Appliances
- Andres Ballon, Head of Network Design - Supply Chain at Woolworths Group
- Carlee McGowan, Supply Chain Director at Pernod Ricard Winemakers
- Moataz Ahmad, Integrated Supply Chain Director ANZ at Kimberly-Clark
- Cecilia Crosby, Head of Supply Chain at Qantas
The summit will attract decision-makers in supply chain management, supply and demand planning, inventory and warehouse management, transportation & logistics, and shipping & freight. The live in-person conference will be held at Doltone House Hyde Park, Sydney.
For more information on the summit and to register, please click here
Learn more about Complexica’s Supply & Demand Planning capability here